What Is Organic Marketing?
Organic marketing is the foundation of SEO and generating search engine traffic for web sites. Marketing a business online involves edits to technical on-page elements that should be supervised by a professional SEO agency with experience in organic search ranking. Organic advertising enables a business to increase brand awareness and grow a business’ identity while increasing Google ranking and website conversions.
What Is Organic and Inorganic Marketing?
Organic marketing refers to the process of driving traffic to a website and achieving top rankings on search engine results pages without paying for it. On the other hand, inorganic marketing refers to driving traffic to a site by using paid services and ads such as pay-per-click (PPC) and cost-per-click (CPA) paid advertising.
How Do I Get Organic Traffic?
Organic traffic refers to users who visit a website by clicking on unpaid or organic search results. Generating organic traffic is a time-consuming process but conversion rates are much higher than with PPC paid ads. Generating organic placement in Google search results involves a detailed process of SEO copywriting, on-page optimization and building site authority through inbound link creation and local branding advertising. SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is one of the best ways of driving high-quality organic traffic a web site.
What Is Organic Search Marketing?
Organic search marketing is a method of promoting a business or brand organically and is more commonly referred to as search engine optimization or SEO. This process involves optimizing a website so that it will rank high on search engine results pages or SERPs. The higher a web site ranks in search engines, the more relevant a search engine considers a web page to be in relation to a search query. The higher a page ranks in SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages) the more organic traffic, and conversions, the site will receive. In short, organic search engine ranking equals more traffic and more conversions or web sales.
Is SEO An Organic Web Marketing Service?
SEO is an organic Internet marketing service because it does not involve paying for a website to appear on search engine pages. SEO entails optimizing the different elements on a website to achieve top ranking in search results and generate traffic through editing on-page elements. In the long-run, SEO for organic marketing is cheaper than paid marketing and will deliver more traffic to web pages.
Why Is Organic SEO Important?
Many businesses have switched over to paid advertising as part of their digital marketing efforts, which might lead others to believe that organic SEO is no longer powerful. This switch is mainly due to the difficulty and knowledge needed to achieve top ranking through SEO initiatives. While paid advertising is easy to setup, it only generates 20% of the traffic that organic rankings do. With paid advertising limiting traffic to just a small percentage of searches, conversions and traffic, Organic SEO and digital marketing, with a broader audience reach, has the greatest potential for delivering an increase in online revenue.
Here are some reasons why organic marketing and SEO is a strategic marketing tool to implement:
- Organic marketing targets a specific audience. With organic SEO, the goal is to optimize a website to appeal to a targeted audience. Paid ads are not as targeted as organic SEO – which makes it harder for a brand to gain new customers.
- Top organic Google ranking improves consumer trust. Organic results tend to be more trustworthy than paid results. Users are more likely to click on and buy from websites who have earned their search engine rankings through organic marketing efforts.
- Organic search placement and gives a better user experience. One of the key reasons why certain websites rank higher in search engines is because of the seamless user experience they offer. Users will be much more likely to make a purchase or return to a site if they can find what they’re looking for quickly and easily.
- Organic marketing and SEO is the best long-term investment with the highest ROI. SEO might come off as expensive, but it is actually a cost-effective long-term solution for a business. The SEO process is not quick or easy but it will deliver more traffic and online conversions.
- Organic SEO offers more opportunities for a brand or business to be seen. SEO allows a business to uncover more ways that a brand can be marketed. With SEO, an organization can see where a brand is positioned against competitors online. The right SEO strategy will allow a company to see the areas that they are thriving in and those which can be improved.
How Can I Improve My Organic SEO?
A surefire way of increasing organic traffic is to only practice white hat SEO. White hat strategies are techniques that focus on and follow a search engine’s rules and policies to avoid incurring any unnecessary penalties. If a business uses tactics which are deceitful, commonly known as “black hat SEO”, a website is at risk of search engines de-listing the site from their results.
Hiring a White-Hat SEO agency with data-driven results and a successful marketing process for ranking websites is the safest marketing solution for businesses looking to establish an online presence.
Here are some white hat SEO techniques an SEO agency will implement to improve a website’s organic SEO:
- Competitor and keyword research
- Create high-quality content
- Optimize page titles, page structure and site content for search engine recognition
- Analyze 350 On-Page attributes Google looks at for On-Page SEO
- Use internal links to relevant content
- Attract quality backlinks or inbound links
- Increase User Experience (UX) and traffic flow on a web pages
- Make a website user-friendly on types of viewing devices
Ways To Increase Organic Traffic
The first step is to define business goals. Once these have been organized into measurable online objectives, use them to develop a solid SEO strategy. Aside from optimizing site structure and making on-page site edits, content creation is of highest importance to Internet success. Creating multiple forms of content that are relevant to the specific platform that a brand is marketing through will reach targeted people in a demographic class.
Another way to increase organic traffic is to incorporate local SEO into an overall strategy. Local SEO allows a brand to target audiences in a specific geographical location, ideally in the area where a business is located. Since users are more likely to search for products and services around their geographic location, this technique will increase organic traffic.
What Is Organic Promotion?
Organic promotion refers to publishing free content with the purpose of boosting visibility of a brand across various channels. Organic promotion and marketing is designed for reaching a target audience, but bearing this in mind, understand that audiences interact with brands differently on each channel.
Businesses can also use organic marketing methods on social media platforms. Just like with search engines, organic social media marketing means promoting and boosting a brand’s content to targeted people on specific social media channels. Unfortunately, social media platform algorithms are also constantly changing and becoming more complex, making it harder for brands to generate organic traffic. Social channels like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are pushing companies toward paid advertising for promotion.
Since many businesses have incorporated paid promotion in social media advertising campaigns, the use of organic social media marketing methods have experienced a decline. While paid social media adverts can deliver instant results, there are still reasons why organic social marketing and advertising methods play an important role in a brand’s overall social media strategy.
- Organic social media marketing connects a brand to potential customers. One of the important aspects of organic social media is engagement with a target audience. This gives brands the opportunity to convert followers into sales by giving them more information about products or services.
- Social Media SEO and advertising makes a brand credible. Social media users post, like, and share content which they find credible and useful. If a well-known user (influencer) promotes a brand, then other users will be more likely to seek out that specific brand.
- Social media marketing strategies are cost-efficient. Since social media platforms are very active, constant exposure is required to maximize advertising and increase the chances of generating traffic. While paid promotions are the easiest way to boost brand exposure, they are more expensive. With organic marketing, a process for creating attention-grabbing, high-quality content to engage people in a specific audience and generate conversations is critical to success.
What Does Creating Organic Content Really Mean?
Content is the key component got engaging visitors, especially on social media platforms. Organic content generation for businesses means creating content that is relevant to a target audience discussing consumer pain points, offering suggestions or providing insightful ideas. Each industry, business or organization has its own target audience, so it is important to understand the demographics of this audience throughout brand promotion. What’s more, organic content isn’t limited to just text posts. Use a variety of content on social media, including videos, images, and animations to appeal to a target audience.
How Do I Get Organic Followers?
The first rule to increasing organic followers on social media marketing platforms is to publish content regularly and consistently. Making sure that content caters to an audience’s interests and delivers newsworthy or helpful information to the reader. The biggest fault of social media marketing and branding is over-promotion of a product or company and not enough content focused on the user. Content creation calendars allow social advertisers to find the right ratio between self-promotion and free information for users.
Having a well-known social media influencer promote a brand will increase followers. Social users look-up to influencers and will trust brands that they discuss, represent and post about. Subsequently, users will be compelled to visit a brand’s profile and will likely follow it.
Table of Contents
- What Is Organic Marketing?
- What Is Organic and Inorganic Marketing?
- How Do I Get Organic Traffic?
- What Is Organic Search Marketing?
- Is SEO An Organic Web Marketing Service?
- Why Is Organic SEO Important?
- How Can I Improve My Organic SEO?
- Ways To Increase Organic Traffic
- What Is Organic Promotion?
- What Does Organic Mean in Social Media?
- Why is Organic Social Media Important?
- What Does Creating Organic Content Really Mean?
- How Do I Get Organic Followers?