Organic Marketing Solutions
Is organic marketing dead? With the rise of online paid marketing, brands can now acquire an instant solution for more online exposure to their audience. Does that mean organic marketing has no place anymore in the online landscape? We don’t think so. If brands want to create meaningful relationships and build trust with their target market, organic marketing is still the way to go.
To have a successful organic marketing campaign, a brand should have a well-thought out strategy. Marketing strategy encompasses a lot of elements but the most important one that marketers should pay attention to is ‘how to gain organic traffic’.
What Do You Mean By Organic Traffic?
Organic traffic refers to the users who visit a website as a result of an organic search. Visitors are considered ‘organic’ when they type in a search query and click on a search result that is not a paid listing, an organic or “natural” search result. Users who choose by clicking on, the most relevant results in a search engine that are not ads are considered as organic traffic.
Online marketers usually aim to get organic traffic as they drive targeted traffic with a higher conversions rate into the web site. It’s also easier to track visitors’ behaviors when they come from organic searches.
5 Benefits Of Organic Marketing
A lot of businesses right now are using paid social marketing to boost their brand awareness and capture their target market’s interests. Organic marketing is still effective on social media and you can still get away without spending money on ads.
What are the benefits of organic marketing?
Here are five benefits
- Cost. Organic marketing is budget-friendly. With paid marketing, you will be spending on every clicked ad. But with organic marketing, you only need to make sure that you are implementing SEO techniques that will bring in much-needed traffic.
- Authentic. Websites that use organic marketing are more credible and authentic to users.
- Builds relationships. Since organic marketing relies on the interactions between the brand and audience, it builds a community where feedback can be shared and create trust in the process.
- Personalized content. Organic marketing allows a brand to personalize its messages and content that will be able to target a specific age, gender, or location. If the content fits the users’ search intent, then it will likely result in more traffic.
- Enhances brand identity and trustworthiness. With continuous organic marketing efforts, the brand’s identity and trustworthiness will improve over time. When this happens, consumers will most likely buy products or services from their trusted brand.
What Is Organic Search Marketing?
Organic search marketing refers to the method of making a website appear in search engine results pages (SERPs) without using paid advertisements.
Usually, this is done by websites that rely on SEO to increase their rankings on search engines such as Google. When it comes to organic search marketing, the relevance of a website is the key to success.
Is SEO Easy To Learn?
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is hard to learn and it requires a lot of time and extensive research for a person to fully understand how it works. One can learn the basics in a short time but to execute organic SEO at a high-level requires deep knowledge.
The online landscape is constantly changing and a website’s SEO efforts are also needed to be constantly monitored so that they can adapt to these changes.
There is no single SEO formula that will work for every web site. Data and competitor analysis differs per keyword making each approach to search engine optimization unique.
How Much Does Organic Content Cost?
In organic marketing, the cost you have to pay is for hiring the services of an SEO agency to handle the marketing needs. An organic SEO campaign typically consists of on-page edits, technical SEO, link acquisition and research. The cost is highly dependent on the level of competition for keywords, the number of high authority links competitors have and the state of the current web site.
Paid and organic social advertising are two strategies that businesses can use to promote awareness for their brand. Search engines are constantly evolving and businesses need to keep up with them in order to build their online authority, increase their flow of traffic and generate sales.
Paid advertising or Google Adwords is when businesses pays for placement on search engine results pages, sponsored posts or any online paid promotions. This strategy is used to quickly gain exposure, is expensive and only reaches a small portion of search traffic.
On the other hand, organic search ranking is the complete opposite of paid advertising. It does not use any money to fund its strategy, gain traffic and relies on optimizing web pages and delivering content that best solves a search query. This strategy is time-consuming and needs to be monitored constantly, but it can build genuine relationships with a target market and is more cost-efficient than paid advertising.
Organic Business Marketing Solutions
Getting organic traffic to a website is hard work. When a brand uses organic marketing for their online campaign efforts, it needs a great strategy in order to generate engagement. It also needs to be more aggressive when it comes to meeting the brand’s goals.
Social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram have become another channel for marketers to utilize. With billions of users, these platforms are the marketers’ haven. However, the challenge posed to marketers is how can they get social media users to come to their pages.
5 Best Organic Marketing Tools
Many brands are now turning to online marketing to extend their audience reach, increase brand awareness, and generate leads. However, organic reach on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram has been declining over the past few years due to these sites’ changing algorithms, making it hard for online marketers to attract users without paying for advertisements.
But what if the brand does not have any budget for paid marketing? It is going to be hard and time-consuming but there is a way to be smart about marketing on social media. There are various marketing tools that are available for online marketers that help in optimizing their strategies.
- Hootsuite. If a brand uses one or more social media platforms, then Hootsuite is a great option to use. With Hootsuite, there is the option of scheduling posts in advance so the brand’s social media channel is kept updated regularly.
- Google Analytics. One of the most popular marketing tools, Google Analytics gathers data and gives an overview of a website’s traffic. Aside from that, one can also review the site’s target keywords and see how it fares on Google.
- Sprout Social. This digital marketing tool allows marketers to effectively engage with their audience and manage their reach.
- Woobox. Looking for a more interactive tool to help you generate organic reach? Woobox is an easy-to-use social engagement platform known for engaging consumers using online contests and giveaways.
- Wyng. This marketing tool allows marketers to design and keep track of a brand’s online marketing campaign.
An organic post is content posted on a social media platform which is not a sponsored or paid promotion. Usually, an organic post is personalized to fit a specific target in order to capture their interests and eventually lead them to make a sale.
What Is Facebook Organic Marketing?
One of the social media platform brands use to market their products and services is Facebook. It has over 2 billion unique and diverse users which makes it a great place for brands to reach out. Businesses and brands have been using Facebook to further extend their reach and engage with consumers by opening their own Facebook Pages. This is where they post content about their products or services and create engagement with their audience through likes, comments, and shares.
What Is The Average Organic Reach On Facebook?
The average organic reach of a post on Facebook is only 6.4% of the Facebook Page’s total likes. But despite that, a brand should constantly create unique and interesting content to generate engagement with its consumers.
Is Facebook Marketing Dead?
Over the years, Facebook has been constantly changing its algorithm which makes it hard for marketers to keep up and the rise of other social media platforms has affected its marketable avenues.
However, it does not mean that Facebook marketing is dead as it still remains as one of the preferred channels of many businesses. Marketers just need to come up with new strategies that will allow the brands to be more aggressive when it comes to reaching out and engaging with their audience.
How Can I Increase My Facebook Followers?
One of the important aspects of Facebook marketing is that a Page has a great number of followers. This signifies that the brand has succeeded in its brand awareness efforts. But if a business is just starting out, how can it increase its following and further extend its reach?
- Create unique and interesting posts. Increase engagement and following on Facebook by creating posts that address the users’ needs and capture their interests. Brands can get creative with their posts in order to make them appealing.
- Host giveaways and contests. A surefire way to get engagement is to host giveaways and contests on a brand’s Facebook Page. People love to receive free stuff and this is a great way to promote a business’s products and generate engagement in return.
- Partner up with a well-known influencer. Nowadays, people tune in to influencers and their reviews of a product or service. Getting an influencer to promote a brand is another way of increasing its following.
- Place a Facebook Follow button on the website. Putting a Facebook Follow button on a brand’s official website is also another way to boost its following.
- Optimize the Page’s SEO. SEO is not just limited to websites but also to Facebook Pages. A brand or business should optimize their profile and use relevant keywords in their content. The company profile should also be complete and up-to-date.
What Is Instagram Organic Reach?
Instagram organic reach refers to the extent of a business or brand’s influence on Instagram. Throughout the years, this social media platform has acquired a billion users, making it another profitable channel for advertisers.
Brands can extend their reach on Instagram by posting interesting photos that instantly capture the users’ interests and attention. However, the best way to increase the brand’s reach and engagement is by partnering with an influencer.
Table of Contents
- Organic Marketing Solutions
- What Do You Mean By Organic Traffic?
- 5 Benefits Of Organic Marketing
- What are the benefits of organic marketing?
- What Is Organic Search Marketing?
- Is SEO Easy To Learn?
- How Much Does Organic Content Cost?
- What Is The Difference Between Paid And Organic Social Advertising?
- Organic Business Marketing Solutions
- 5 Best Organic Marketing Tools
- What Is An Organic Post On Social Media?
- What Is Facebook Organic Marketing?
- What Is The Average Organic Reach On Facebook?
- Is Facebook Marketing Dead?
- How Can I Increase My Facebook Followers?
- What Is Instagram Organic Reach?