Web Content Drives Organic Ranking
In order to generate web content that Google and search engines like, you need to understand how they work. This article will help you understand the ins and outs of web content creation so that your site can rank well in search engine results pages. We’ll discuss how to create web content that Google and Bing love and rank high.
Web content creation is a crucial part of any website’s design, and it’s the first thing Google looks for when ranking your web page organically. Get this right from the start by following these ten simple rules!
- Include keywords in headings.
- Spend time on meta description tags.
- Use specific URLs with targeted content.
- Keep navigation focused on major keywords phrases.
- Include keywords in article titles, subheadings and body copy.
- Maintain a keyword density of up to three percent throughout your web content. This means that for every 100 words you write, include at least three keywords or phrases related to the topic of your post.
- Use images to break up text and provide visual aids.
- Include keywords in the captions for all images on your web pages. This is a great place to include more targeted keywords or phrases related to each image’s content which will help you rank higher for these terms. Do not forget abut alt tags!
- Create custom graphics that clearly represent your brand and help visitors find you on the web.
- Use micro text such as short paragraphs, bullet points or numbered lists to break up large blocks of text. This makes your content easily scannable for readers who might be coming from a search engine result page with 20 other links in it which they are trying to scan down quickly.
Hire a Copy Writer
When it comes to web content and copywriting, consider hiring a copywriter.
The copywriter will be able to write web content that is engaging and compelling and organic SEO friendly. Visitors are likely to want to read, share and stay on your site for a long time with this kind of organic content..
Copywriters with organic SEO experience can help you optimize web content so it ranks higher in search engines like Google or Bing by using keywords appropriately throughout the text for higher relevancy.
Copywriting is an investment but it will pay off in the long run since visitors are more likely to return and buy from you if they find your web content appealing.
Content With A Voice
Web content needs to carry the voice of the company and sound natural.
- Web content that sounds like a robot or is too wordy will lack personality and make the visitor feel uninterested in your site’s content.
- Write web content with an active voice which tells stories, using fewer words and writing concisely to keep readers engaged.
- Break up long paragraphs of text into shorter ones so people can easily grasp concepts.