Organic Ranking Starts With Web Content
Organic SEO services always start with research and data to create web copy. The goal is to generate web content that increases organic ranking on search engines and creates web page content that fulfills a search query better than competitor sites. Understand the purpose of web content creation to rank well on search engine results pages. For traffic and business growth, create web content that Google and Bing love and rank high.
Web content creation in a blog post, within infographics, and in social media posts is a crucial part of any website’s design, and it’s the first thing Google looks for when ranking a web page organically. Get organic marketing strategies right from the start by following these ten simple rules.
- Include keywords in headings.
- Spend time on meta description tags.
- Use specific URLs with targeted content.
- Keep navigation focused on primary keywords phrases.
- Include keywords in article titles, subheadings, and body copy.
- Maintain a keyword density of up to three percent throughout the web content. This means that for every 100 words written, include at least three keywords or phrases related to the topic of a post.
- Use images or video to break up text and provide visual aids.
- Include keywords in the captions for all images on web pages and blog posts. This is a great place to include more targeted keywords or phrases related to each image’s content which will help rank higher for these terms. Do not forget about alt tags!
- Create custom graphics that represent the brand well and that help visitors find the website.
- Use micro text such as short paragraphs, bullet points, or numbered lists to break up large blocks of text. This makes content easily scannable for readers coming from a search engine result page with 20 other links in it that they are trying to scan down quickly.
Hire a Copy Writer
When it comes to web content and copywriting, consider hiring a copywriter.
The copywriter will write engaging web content, provide helpful information, answer questions, and be organic SEO friendly. Organic traffic will likely want to read, share and stay on a site for a long time with this kind of organic website content.
Copywriters with organic SEO experience will understand the correct audience and have optimized web content to rank higher in search engines like Google or Bing by using keywords appropriately throughout the text for higher relevancy.
Copywriting is an investment, but it will pay off in the long run since visitors are more likely to return and buy from a website if they find the web content appealing.
Content With A Voice
Web content needs to carry the voice of the company and sound natural.
- Web content that sounds like a robot or is too wordy will lack personality and make the visitor feel uninterested in the site content.
- Write web content with an active voice that tells stories, using fewer words and writing concisely to keep readers engaged.
- Break up long paragraphs of text into shorter ones so people can quickly grasp concepts.