What does SEO Management Involve?
Search Engine Optimization involves making technical on-page edits to content, code, images and the structure of a web page in order to allow Google to scan and read content better for increased search engine ranking. These edits are based on data and edits required to increase search ranking are based on keyword competition. The technical edits need to be made to rank one website page and rank for a single keyword are entirely different for another page and another keyword with different competitors. SEO often entails increasing off-page attributes that build website authority and quality like link building, establishing a local presence, and social media signals.
Why is Search Engine Optimization important?
SEO is an important part of any marketing campaign and businesses that have invested resources in creating a website need search engine optimization in order to generate traffic to their website. The Internet is a valuable resource for acquiring new clients and SEO enables a business website to be found by users searching for a specific product or service at the exact time when they need it. Converting these site visitors into clients happens at a much higher rate than traditional marketing campaigns because of the immediate need for the business offering..
What Is Organic SEO?
Organic SEO services can include optimizing a web page to rank high in search results that are not paid placement advertisement. These pages rank high because they have been selected by Google because they return the top result that solves the search query that a user has entered into the Google search box. Organic placement returns approximately 80% of the search clicks. Organic SEO involves making edits or additions to a web page with either content, coding or images to increase the potential for a website to increase in organic search placement. These edits are often referred to as ‘Technical SEO’.
What is local Search Engine Optimization?
Local SEO involves optimizing a website for a specific geographic location. Much of local SEO involves creating and optimizing Google My Business (GMB) profiles and creating hundreds of other local citations on various local platforms. Localized SEO also includes building unique site pages for locations, creating business authority and controlling the online business entity of a company.
Why use an SEO agency?
Search Engine Optimization is a technical skill that continually changes as Google often updates their search algorithm. It requires research, data and testing that most businesses don’t have the resources to perform on a high level. Expenses involved for software purchases, server costs, employee hours, and years of experience allow agencies to perform SEO tasks at a higher level than companies without a designated Search Engine Optimization department.
What is Pay-Per-Click Advertising?
One form of SEM is the Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising wherein the advertiser will have to pay for each time a user clicks their ads in search engines. These ads appear on top of organic search results and are triggered to appear whenever a keyword related to your product or service is searched by a user.
How Much Do Google Ads Cost?
PPC can be done on any digital platforms but Google Ads is the most popular PPC advertising platform. Advertisers will have to bid for their target keywords before Google can choose their ads to appear when the keyword is triggered by a search. You can bid for a keyword for as low as $5 and even set up a monthly cap so that you don’t spend more than what you can. Google Adwords listings average between 15% to 20% of the clicks from search traffic with the other 80%+ coming from organic rankings. PPC requires continual spending with immediate results but no long-term benefits. Organic search marketing builds page authority and power that lasts long after payments have ended.